Any Network Engineers?

1 view

Shane Killian

May 1, 2012, 7:52:34 AM5/1/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm currently in the process of relocating to Galway.
I work as a Network Engineer a large cloud provider / retail company and I have a huge interest in working on networking/cloud projects for fun.

Are there any network engineers part of either group in Galway - or at least people interested in trying some stuff?
In particular, I have a huge interest in software driven networks, openflow, open stack and openvswitch.

I've also been looking at teaching some Networking classes - CCNA / CCNP / CCIP part time if anyone would be interested when I do actually get settled in Galway.

Shane

Shane Killian

May 1, 2012, 7:54:28 AM5/1/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com