Re: [galway-lug] Abridged summary of galway-lug@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Francis Apfelbeck

Jun 5, 2013, 11:48:09 PM6/5/13
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, jer...@wondercool.com

Hi to all,

Just a short note, I had to take brake, however I  tried few other staff without success. I will post my newest attempts today ...

However I'm starting to wonder what are the chances that there are some hardware issues with this particular USB? I plan to take step back and turn it first to Ubuntu Life distro, if it works that should mostly rule out the hardware problem option and I will move back to ntfs formating and Windows install staff.

By the way I used WinUSB utility which claimed successfully install everything (after I did terminal based ntfs file system creation - successful one ...) but it did not booted just went directly to my Ubuntu distro.

Sincerely,

FAA