How to build packages

Nicola Di Marzo

Sep 7, 2012, 8:38:01 AM9/7/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi, At the glug meeting Padraic told me that someone is interested in knowing how to build packages.
I saved some links about it so i share them with you:
DEB
Here' s a discussion on the ubuntu forum that points to other useful info.
Debian info:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging

RPM - guide on ibm
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-rpm1/
Hope it helps
Nicola

Gerard Ryan

Sep 7, 2012, 11:11:47 AM9/7/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
>--

Thanks for those links Nicola. For posterity, if anyone needs any help
with any RPM stuff, I might be able to help!

--
Gerard Ryan :: ger...@ryan.lt :: http://blog.grdryn.me :: @grdryn
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15