Re: [091labs-private] "Linux"+Pub night

1 view

Padraic Harley

Mar 8, 2012, 8:28:08 AM3/8/12
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com, galwa...@googlegroups.com, compsoc-...@compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Cheers Nicola, glad you enjoyed it =)

Looking forward to your talk about Ubuntu Studio at GLUG next month! 4th April ;)

Here are the other links I was showing ye last night:

Granted, it is all pretty basic but it's handy info for those who might be starting off!

Cheers,
Padraic

On 08/03/12 11:45, Nicola Di Marzo wrote:
Thank you guys for yesterday "Linux"+pub night ;-)
With Padraic, Carles and others we talked 'bout learning bash & lpi certification.
Check these useful links also...
Tutorials by ibm (lpi + bash) http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/101.html
The bash GNU guide http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bashref.html
Lpi info http://lpi.org/linux-certifications
Lpi free practise test (refers to 2004 revision, now we are at 2009' revision, but they're still quite good for exam preparation )
http://www.linux-praxis.de/lpisim/

--
"Happiness only real when shared"
C. J. McCandless