Debian handbook

Nicola

May 11, 2012, 8:53:09 AM5/11/12
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com, galwa...@googlegroups.com
I found this very cool and updated debian (it covers also squeeze)
administration book.
It's published under a free license, you can download it here in several
formats:
http://debian-handbook.info/get/now/

--
"Happiness only real when shared"
C. J. McCandless

Nicola Di Marzo

May 11, 2012, 9:06:49 AM5/11/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
it should be available the pdf from the page i linked...I downloaded it there

Il 11/05/2012 14:00, Aaron Hastings ha scritto:
I just downloaded it yesterday. Spotted it on Reddit. How do you download the PDF? They ask you to donate first.

Nicola Di Marzo

May 11, 2012, 9:07:18 AM5/11/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com
it should be available the pdf from the page i linked...I downloaded it there

Il 11/05/2012 14:00, Aaron Hastings ha scritto:
I just downloaded it yesterday. Spotted it on Reddit. How do you download the PDF? They ask you to donate first.

Gerard Ryan

May 11, 2012, 9:29:46 AM5/11/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 14:06 +0100, Nicola Di Marzo wrote:
> it should be available the pdf from the page i linked...I downloaded it
> there
>
> Il 11/05/2012 14:00, Aaron Hastings ha scritto:
> > I just downloaded it yesterday. Spotted it on Reddit. How do you
> > download the PDF? They ask you to donate first.

The direct link to the PDF file (26Mb) -
http://debian-handbook.info/download/stable/debian-handbook.pdf

--
Gerard Ryan :: ger...@ryan.lt :: http://gerard.ryan.lt/blog
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15

Nicola Di Marzo

May 11, 2012, 8:57:35 AM5/11/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com
I found this very cool and updated debian (it covers also squeeze) administration book.
It's published under a free license, you can download it here in several formats:

Aaron Hastings

May 11, 2012, 9:00:43 AM5/11/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com