ITAG group on LinkedIn: Of interest to GLUGgers?

John Breslin

Apr 23, 2012, 7:23:06 AM4/23/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Dear all -

As a first step to increasing discussions amongst the IT community in Galway, and as part of my role on ITAG’s social media committee, I’ve made a group for ITAG on LinkedIn:

I’d like to ask interested GLUG members to join and get in on the discussion!

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ITAG-Information-Technology-Association-Galway-4384844

At the moment, ITAG mainly sends out various notices upcoming events on the calendar, but this is a chance to talk with fellow IT community members in Galway, to discuss what kind of group meetups you think we could do with (e.g. ITAG special interest groups), to highlight various initiatives (091 Labs, Bizcamp Galway, Demobar, Startup Weekend, Coder Dodo, Code Ninja, GLUG, DERI talks) and in general to bring the network together.

Thanks!

John
--
John Breslin www.johnbreslin.org