Lfs

1 view

Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin

Oct 5, 2011, 4:15:39 PM10/5/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com

Had meeting.  2 attendees.  Downloaded lfs live CD.  Booted in virtualbox.  Opened readme.  Easy to catch up :-)

Sent from a robotic mobile platform

Carles Sentis

Oct 5, 2011, 4:19:47 PM10/5/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the head up. Sorry I couldn't attend, had other last minute plans.

ps - Anthony, did you get the tees?

2011/10/5 Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin <anthony.c...@gmail.com>

Had meeting.  2 attendees.  Downloaded lfs live CD.  Booted in virtualbox.  Opened readme.  Easy to catch up :-)

Sent from a robotic mobile platform

Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin

Oct 5, 2011, 5:51:06 PM10/5/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
got the tees

Padraic Harley

Oct 5, 2011, 9:59:15 PM10/5/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
I wasn't able to make it tonight due to helping out teaching kids chess. Will try to be around for the December one as I'm away the start of November!

Padraic Harley

Phone: 00 353 (85) 213 8803
Email: paurict...@gmail.com
Tweet: @pauricthelodger