Last Tuesday's Open Project Night Video

Christopher Hoffman

Apr 10, 2016, 8:54:21 PM4/10/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Made a quick video with some footage shot last tuesday!

Let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions for videos! :D

-Chris

Daniel Crews

Apr 10, 2016, 9:59:42 PM4/10/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Looks awesome!

As for a suggestion, I'd probably look into some kind of steady cam. As much as I'd love to imagine some fancy electronic version, I got great results with just a steel pipe + gym weight version back in high school. If you wanted me to, I could probably be convinced to slap another one together. The old one pretty much looked like this with a metal weight instead of the wood: http://d397j8om2gwxco.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/FB_steadicam.jpg

Fin