Hackerspace Router Login

GRB352

Mar 27, 2015, 1:10:57 PM3/27/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey the router at the hackerspace was reset when our ISP changed, and when it was reset the port forward for the streaming camera when away.

There is a login username and password attached to the router with a post-it note, but I am unable to login with that information.

can someone either call me with the proper login, 352-317-6601, or log in to it and setup a port 8080 to .20

Brian Lewis

Mar 28, 2015, 2:40:49 AM3/28/15
On 2015.03.27, at 10:10, GRB352 wrote:
> Hey the router at the hackerspace was reset when our ISP changed, and
> when it was reset the port forward for the streaming camera when away.

I think I got it. Should be live on http://64.238.189.87:8080 .

Robert Burns

Mar 28, 2015, 12:26:44 PM3/28/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com