Annual Meeting on Tuesday (Mar 27th @ 7pm) - Agenda and Timeline

Christopher Hoffman

Mar 26, 2018, 9:34:40 AM3/26/18
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers,

This is a reminder that our annual meeting is on Tuesday. Its an important meeting, so I hope to see all the members out there!

Agenda:

Start time of 7pm

  • Year in Review: Secretary Officer Report - Christopher Hoffman - 10 minutes

  • Treasurer Officer Report - Robert Hauser - 10 minutes

  • New Business

    • Bylaw Proposals:

      • Board Expansion - 10 minutes

      • Area Champions - 10 minutes

      • Membership Requirements and Voting - 10 minutes

      • Revoke membership vs. Terminated - 10 minutes

    • Dirty Shop Discussion: Should we keep it? Combine it? Split it? - 15 minutes

    • Elections:

      • Contested Positions:

        • None (If some appear, 2 minute speech, 3 minute Q/A)

      • Uncontested Positions:

        • President

        • VP

        • Sergeant at Arms

      • No Applications:

        • Secretary

        • Treasurer

    • Open Floor any new business - 0-15 minutes

  • Goals for next year! - 10 minutes

Expect meeting to last 1.5-2 hours. Then we’ll transition into Open House.

Christopher Hoffman

Secretary, Gainesville Hackerspace