Demos for Tuesday?

Daniel Crisman

Aug 13, 2016, 3:56:20 PM8/13/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Anyone have a demo they want to show on Tuesday?

matteroflight

Aug 13, 2016, 4:07:48 PM8/13/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace

Sure, there is a cool blender addon I found. Maybe some other blender or krita and a little command line stuff.

On Aug 13, 2016 3:56 PM, "Daniel Crisman" <daniel....@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have a demo they want to show on Tuesday?

Joseph DiPietro

Aug 13, 2016, 4:09:09 PM8/13/16
to Hackerspace
I'm just playing with an ESP8622 to get a feel for what it can do.  It does not look like much at the moment: see attached.

But if anyone is interested I can talk about what I've done so far.

--
SANY0014.JPG

Randy Fischer

Aug 14, 2016, 12:00:16 AM8/14/16

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Joseph DiPietro <rfeng...@gmail.com> wrote:
But if anyone is interested I can talk about what I've done so far.

Yeah,  I'd like to see that.

Frank

Aug 14, 2016, 12:09:15 PM8/14/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
If things go well I may be able to show a vacuum to electric servo conversion I'm doing for the AC on my '95 Dodge truck.
Frank

Sent from my iPad