Hackerspace Weekly Digest: Oct 8th!

Christopher Hoffman

Oct 8, 2017, 7:20:35 PM10/8/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Everyone,

Its that time again! Welcome back to the Hackerspace Weekly Digest (anyone got a better name? Hacker Headlines? Makers Marks? Nerdy Notes? Hmmm...)

Last week:
  • Chris Lane held a successful class on how to build a cryptocurrency mining rig! We had 23 people in the audience, and there was a lot of great questions and conversation! Thanks Chris!

Upcoming:
  • Tuesday Open Project Night as always. Open to the public, come out and say hi, meet the members, and check out the hackerspace!
    • Voting Members: We have two new applicants to vote on. Check your email for the usual application information!
  • New Class Announcement:
  • Orlando Maker Faire is quickly approaching, Oct 21-22. Come join us, and help represent the Gainesville Hackerspace. Message me for details!

Christopher Hoffman
Secretary, Gainesville Hackerspace