Miserable design attempt.

Allen Rout

Mar 26, 2015, 10:43:03 PM3/26/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking a pot-shot at designing a new-member information card so we
can have them physically around the space.

Once I've got a design we think doesn't suck, I figure I'll get them
printed 4-up on 8-1/2x11 cardstock, cut into quarters, and we can put
them in a box or something.

Here's the Repo. I figure we can slap additional promotional
materials in here as we develop and/or retrieve them. I guess that's
the Right Place to store e.g. logo versions, etc.

https://github.com/Skillhouse/promo

Current stab at a 4up design:

https://github.com/Skillhouse/promo/blob/master/4up-newmember.pdf

Please feel free to fork, kibitz, or otherwise shoulder-surf this
effort. My design props approach zero.

Should the card have a back side? Uh. Should there be printing on
the back side of the card?

- Allen S. Rout