Probe for interest: wood lathe class?

Allen Rout

Apr 18, 2016, 5:33:20 PM4/18/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I've been musing about classes I might teach, and I'm actually not
awful at wood lathe work. (as opposed to welding, at which I'm a
novice, but purport to teach)

So I thought I'd ask: would anyone be interested in a
basics-of-woodturning class? Lots of details to be figured out, but
first pass, seems to me, is scoping interest.

- Allen S. Rout

Jason Monsorno

Apr 18, 2016, 5:46:35 PM4/18/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
If it's on a weekend I'm game. I've got lots of experience working metal and some experience get the job done with wood but no craft or art to speak of with wood.

Christopher Hoffman

Apr 18, 2016, 5:48:37 PM4/18/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Sign me up!

Randy Fischer

Apr 18, 2016, 5:51:55 PM4/18/16
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Allen Rout <allen...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I thought I'd ask:  would anyone be interested in a
basics-of-woodturning class?

Sure!