SwampSec Security Meetup - 9/23 @ 7pm

John Sawyer

Sep 23, 2015, 1:00:14 PM9/23/15
to John Sawyer
A last minute reminder that SwampSec is tonight at the Back Yard Bar. Some of us will be out of town for DerbyCon in Louisville but the rest of the crew will be hanging out talking about projects, cool new hacks, and more.

*** NOTE *** This is the first meetup since the Fall semester has started so we should have a good turnout of new students and hackers involved in the UF SIT. Please come out and meet these talented youngsters....who knows, you might find your next hire!

We'll be at the Back Yard Bar, which has food and drinks or you can order things from Boca Fiesta and bring it around. If you don't know where The Back Yard Bar is located, it's downtown between Boca Fiesta and the Palomino Pool Hall next to the Hippodrome.

Where: The Back Yard Bar (http://www.bocafiesta.com/)
When: 7pm 9/23

http://www.swampsec.org
http://www.twitter.com/swampsec