Fwd: Sun Center Towing to Begin Again

Christian von Kleist

Aug 16, 2016, 5:27:02 AM8/16/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey, hackers. The folks at the Sun Center want to help us avoid being towed from the Hackerspace parking lot. Please see their email below.

-cvk

Begin forwarded message:

From: "McGurn Management Company" <rece...@mcgurn.com>
Subject: Sun Center Towing to Begin Again
Date: August 15, 2016 at 8:26:08 PM GMT+7
To: "McGurn Management Company" <rece...@mcgurn.com>

Just a friendly reminder about parking in the Sun Center Lot as towing is set to begin again.
Parking is reserved for the tenants of Sun Center for their customers and employees WHILE at the Sun Center.

Boca Fiesta, the Hippodrome and Union Street Station Shops & Restaurants are not part of Sun Center.

Please make sure that your customers understand that if they leave the property, even if they do momentary business with your establishment, their vehicle must go with them. (Can’t visit a retail establishment, leave the property for the day and expect not to get towed – parking is only WHILE at the Sun Center for customers).

Employees should go to their office/work upon arrival to establish themselves as being at work. After establishing the fact that you are working at the Sun Center, heading off property should not be a problem. Our goal is not to tow tenants or their employees.  Our goal is to make sure you can find parking, if you happen to leave during the lunch rush, after you get back.