Making Awesome Tallahassee - Grand (re) Opening

David Brightbill

Mar 25, 2015, 9:12:24 AM3/25/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Gainesville makers.  Making Awesome, Tallahassee's makerspace has recently reorganized and moved to a really nice new location in downtown Tallahassee.  We're celebrating by hosting a Grand Opening on the evening of April 1st, which is also our corporate anniversary; no fooling.  Ribbon will be cut, music will be made, food and drink will be consumed, speeches will be spoken, and awesomeness will ensue.  We would be highly honored to have any members of the Gainesville space join us for the event.  Makers are encouraged to bring and display their projects.

Making Awesome is a non-profit and located at 1009 Commercial Drive in the Railroad Square Arts District.  Our phone number is (850) 564-MAKE.  The event starts runs from 6 - 9PM.

Best regards,
David Brightbill
Presidente
Making Awesome