Call for Demos for Tuesday!

Christopher Hoffman

Aug 12, 2017, 10:00:21 AM8/12/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey everyone, this upcoming Tuesday is our demo night! Who has something they want to show or talk about? Let me know, I'll put you on the list!

-Chris Hoffman

GRB352

Aug 31, 2017, 4:07:06 PM8/31/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Sign me up for a Demo next demo night.

Arduino Buttons and I/O Options, I'll bring several ready-made button panels and a few self-made ones.

I've been exploring adding more buttons for a 3D Printer control panel. Starting by using free pins and setting up your standard connect to ground buttons, then using Key Matrix to turn 8 pins into 16 buttons. Also Using ADC keypads turning 1 analog pin into 16 buttons, and the more complicated i2c i/o expanders like the 8 port PCF8574 or 16 port MCP23017.

I'm combining them all to use key matrix on a MCP23017 for a max combination of 64 buttons.

I can't wait to try a MCP23017 on a ESP8266

Allen Rout

Sep 4, 2017, 3:00:55 PM9/4/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 4:07 PM, GRB352 <gregoryro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sign me up for a Demo next demo night.

Moi aussie, silver plate.

"Litany of error: Cold brew coffee apparatus"

- Allen S. Rout

David Nordstedt

Sep 6, 2017, 7:29:03 PM9/6/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Chris,

I'd like to give a short talk and demo on LoRa and LoRaWAN next demo night -- Sept 19?  I'll send you an email with more details.

Thanks,
David Nordstedt