Voting & meeting on Tuesday (February 7)

Daniel Crisman

Feb 4, 2017, 4:35:37 PM2/4/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
We are voting on both new members and a new voting member on Tuesday. If you are a voting member please plan to attend.

The monthly board meeting is at 06:00, all are welcome to attend and participate in the conversation.

Normal open house starts at 7pm and continues to late night.

Demo night this month is February 21. We have demos in the lineup about brain cells, science education, and backup tape. Please let me know if you have something to present.

The Gainesville Hackerspace annual meeting will be 2017 March 28 from 7pm to 9pm followed by open house after 9pm.