Helping out next door neighbors: giving Shelly from next door permission to use the space

Christopher Hoffman

May 23, 2018, 10:21:12 PM5/23/18
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers,

As you may have seen from pictures, our next door neighbors at Circuitwerkes have had a lot of water damage due to the poor timing of the roof replacement. They have had portions of their ceiling collapse, causing them to be unable to do work in specific areas. Joe D. asked if Shelly from next door would be able to use our electronics bench for soldering for a short time during the day while we figure out the roof situation, and I figured we should be a good neighbor. I've given her permission to use the bench when she needs to.

Members, if you see Shelly, be sure to say hi, and I'll make sure she know the rules of the space.

As always, if this causes an issue for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact me.
-Chris Hoffman