Demo night Tuesday November 17

Daniel Crisman

Nov 13, 2015, 10:14:34 PM11/13/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Open house & demo night is Tuesday.

Our projector is working again (Thanks Rob). If anyone has something to present, please let me know.

Doors open at 6:30 pm and demos will start just after 7:00 in the basement of the Sun Center (under the Wise Guys awning).

matteroflight

Nov 14, 2015, 11:07:50 AM11/14/15
to Gainesville Hackerspace

I can also go over the implementation of a little browser game I did during startup weekend if anyone is interested.

That presentation google doc:

http://bit.ly/demo-night

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dYWVbVKVf1AsuUPG9354ZBunsZK3_r_6c9yY_kLaAiI/edit#gid=1

I moved the previous votes to the right and voted.  Feel free to undo/delete what I did on the right.

Jim Wilson, I'd like to see robo calls presented.

Christopher Hoffman

Nov 16, 2015, 9:36:51 AM11/16/15
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Projector! I'd love to give a short presentation on Onshape, a great (free) browser-based CAD software I've been playing around a bit in!