Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Daniel Smith

da leggere,
23 ott 2016, 15:46:2823/10/16
a Gainesville Hackerspace
Members,

Today I noticed some small prints in front of on Lisa's 3d Printer made with purple and red Plastic. I currently have red plastic there and want to make sure people are not using it. Furthermore, I am aware that the purple plastic belongs to Joe. I have not spoken to Joe about this however, I do know that at last we spoke that he did not loan out his plastic to anyone but himself. I want to be sure that no one is using our plastics for these prints.

I am not leveling accusations on anyone however, I want to be sure that every knows not to use any plastic that they did not buy themselves or have permission from the owners.

Daniel W. Smith

Liza Kholodkova

da leggere,
23 ott 2016, 16:06:4123/10/16
a gainesville...@googlegroups.com
 Hey Daniel,

It was me sorry. I was too lazy to change the filament. But then I got carried away because I finally got my printer working.

What do you think of having a tip bucket that if print small part with someone's filament put $1 in if it's less then x grams of filament?

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova
Founder of Botsy BeDrawn
Aerospace and Mechanical Engineer

Daniel Smith

da leggere,
23 ott 2016, 16:30:4523/10/16
a Gainesville Hackerspace
Liza,

I appreciate your honesty. That would be a great idea however, we should mark which filaments are for public use. We (Upward Designs) are currently using our filament to produce products and sell them so they are not for public use. All Upward Designs Filament will be marked going forward.

Also

Although our Filament is for our own usage, our Makerbot Printer is for public use. So please feel free to use our printer if the other printers are in use or you need dual color prints.

Thanks

Daniel W. Smith
Co-Founder of Upward Designs

Liza Kholodkova

da leggere,
23 ott 2016, 17:05:2423/10/16
a gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Yeah sorry again, I was going to shoot you a message first but realized I don't have a way to contact you.

Thanks for clarifying. Please change the filament out to the yellow one when you are done printing. I don't mind people using my yellow pla during open night or whenever as long as its less then $5 (200grams or less), but I understand other filament owners might feel different. The less the filament is changed on the smaller delta the better because its less likely to clog. I had my share of trying to fix the 3D printer moments, thus my laziness to change it but again sorry. Not trying make excuses just giving reasons.

I'll print a sign up for filament rules and make little bucket for tips. (I'll going to make an assumption that 1kg role is $25).
Let me know if there is anything else to be done via facebook message or lizakho...@gmail.com.
Joe, I'm sorry.

On Sunday, October 23, 2016, Daniel Smith <daniel.smith...@gmail.com> wrote:
Members,

Today I noticed some small prints in front of on Lisa's 3d Printer made with purple and red Plastic. I currently have red plastic there and want to make sure people are not using it. Furthermore, I am aware that the purple plastic belongs to Joe. I have not spoken to Joe about this however, I do know that at last we spoke that he did not loan out his plastic to anyone but himself. I want to be sure that no one is using our plastics for these prints.

I am not leveling accusations on anyone however, I want to be sure that every knows not to use any plastic that they did not buy themselves or have permission from the owners.

Daniel W. Smith

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova
Founder of Botsy BeDrawn