Hackerboxes

matteroflight

Jan 18, 2017, 9:47:19 PM1/18/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
I've got one year worth of hackerboxes and really want to do them with people.

If anyone wants to partake in this, let me know.  I've tried gathering interest several times in person and a few times on the groups.  Maybe this time it'll happen and we can work on it together?  Who wants to be part of this most exciting endeavor?

Liza Kholodkova

Jan 20, 2017, 3:45:34 PM1/20/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Would you be down to do the Hackerboxes every Tuesday at open house? Say you bring 1-3 boxes and we can advertise the event and anyone can join.

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova

Founder of Botsy BeDrawn
Gainesville Hackerspace President
Aerospace and Mechanical Engineer

Liza Kholodkova

matteroflight

Jan 20, 2017, 4:53:49 PM1/20/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
I don't have that one, just the numbered ones 3-14.