Moving time..

Allen Rout

Dec 15, 2017, 10:11:27 PM12/15/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
When tomorrow morning will the 6th street location be unlocked?

I snagged Clint's trailer. :)

- Allen S. Rout

Joseph Floyd

Dec 15, 2017, 10:15:27 PM12/15/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Only thing floating around is that things start downtown at 9am.

Have a great day and keep pedaling,

Joseph

https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfloyd

cell: 912-717-1044

-------         o

------ _ `\ <, _

----- ( • ) / ( • )

"Those who wish to control their own lives

and move beyond existence as mere

clients and consumers - those people

ride a bike."  ~ Wolfgang Sachs

Christopher Hoffman

Dec 15, 2017, 10:25:58 PM12/15/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Not sure what time we'll get to 6th street. Plan so far is to meet at 9am to start loading things up, first load probably by 10? If not, I'm sure someone we a key can make it up there to unlock the place.

The mag lock hardware is installed, just needs some electronic bits to get it fully operational. I heard whispers that it should be ready tomorrow?