June General Body Meeting this Tuesday (6/6/2017): Come out and vote!

Christopher Hoffman

Jun 4, 2017, 10:23:22 PM6/4/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers!

This upcoming Tuesday (June 6th) is the first Tuesday of the month, which means it is our monthly general body meeting (and open house)! Here are the agendas:

Board Meeting - 6pm
  • Discussion on new website. Other items TBD.
  • All are welcome to attend
General Body Meeting and Open House - 7pm
  • New Member Candidates: John Trites and Eric Hosford
  • Voting Member Candidate: Kamin Miller
  • All voting members should attend and cast their vote.

Not a member? You are still welcomed to come out and join us at our open house, every Tuesday at 7pm. Come meet and talk with some of the awesome people in the Gainesville community!

Let me know if there are any questions, or if there is anything else I can help with!

Christopher Hoffman
Secretary of the Gainesville Hackerspace

Christopher Hoffman

Jun 4, 2017, 10:41:41 PM6/4/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Addendum: We will also be voting on Ryan Frankel for membership, as well as Chris Holcomb for voting membership. Even more reason for all voting members to come to this month's meeting.