Hackerspace Weekly Digest: Week of May 22, 2018

Daniel Crews

May 22, 2018, 4:54:17 AM5/22/18
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Hey Hackers!

This Tuesday (5/22) we have our Open House at 7PM in the West Shop (6th Street Location). We also have Open Cosplay Night on Wednesday (5/23) at 7pm. Both events are open to everyone, so come join us!

Calendar

  • Tuesday (5/22)
    • 7pm - Weekly Open House! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location), meet our members, check out our space, and bring a project if you want!
  • Tuesday (5/23)
    • 7pm - Open Cosplay Project Night!  Come one, come all! Cosplay Open Project Night is back, hosted by the Gainesville Hackerspace. Come join us at 7:00pm at the Gainesville Hackerspace for a chance to meet your fellow members of the cosplay community as well as work on projects, show off your stuff, and have a great time. Gainesville Hackerspace has sewing machines, 3d Printers, Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, Work Bench’s, and more for you to use. There will also be snacks and coffee for the weary and local members of the Hackerspace for you to engage with.
  • Tuesday (5/29)
    • 7pm - Weekly Open House! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location), meet our members, check out our space, and bring a project if you want!

Daniel Crews

Secretary, Gainesville Hackerspace

secretary@gainesvillehackerspace.org

Joseph DiPietro

May 22, 2018, 1:10:29 PM5/22/18
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Is Tuesday 5/23 the "second Tuesday of this week?"

Daniel Crews