Call for Nextion Display loan

GRB352

Sep 21, 2017, 3:28:40 PM9/21/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Does anyone have a Nextion Display, maybe from an arduino kit, old project, or one of those monthly hacker box things?

Pretty neat stuff, in short in holds all your graphics stored on the display, and gets commands over I2c for what/where to display and then sends touch coordinates back over i2c to the controller. You can get full color magic, without all the complex code running on your controller.

I'd like to do a little dev on a small one if someone has it, then maybe purchase one of the newer larger models.