Demo Night this Tuesday (10/17)

Christopher Hoffman

Oct 15, 2017, 11:17:31 AM10/15/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey everyone, this coming Tuesday is the third Tuesday of October, which means it is demo night!  Doors open at 7pm, demos starting at 7:30pm. All are welcomed, so come out and join us! This is at our Downtown Location in the lower level of the Sun Center. Address and map can be found on our website: https://www.gainesvillehackerspace.org/locations

We have room for a few more presentations, so let me know if you want to demo something! Remember, demos should be ~10 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for questions.

Current List:
* Rob Burns - Adding button controls to 3D Printers or Acetone Vapor Smoothing (awaiting confirmation, let me know Rob!)
* Allen Rout - Shopsmith and You! Jointer attachment and shop safety
* Chris Hoffman - 3D Printing with Selective Laser Sintered Nylon

Christopher Hoffman
Secretary, Gainesville Hackerspace