June demo night tomorrow

8 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Daniel Crisman

chưa đọc,
17:26:03 15 thg 6, 201515/6/15
đến gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Tomorrow is demo night at 7pm in the downtown space, doors will open by 6:30.

Come join us for presentations from the HackerHouse cadets and perhaps a couple other small demos.

Christian von Kleist

chưa đọc,
14:51:04 19 thg 6, 201519/6/15
đến gainesville...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Daniel Crisman
<daniel....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow is demo night at 7pm in the downtown space, doors will open by
> 6:30.

http://skillhouse.org/2015/06/19/hackerspace-demo-night-june-16th-2015/

matteroflight

chưa đọc,
15:01:20 19 thg 6, 201519/6/15
đến gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Wow, great job editing!  Thanks Christian!  It was great seeing so many new people, word's really getting out.  Thanks for hosting it Dan!

dis7ant

chưa đọc,
15:06:35 19 thg 6, 201519/6/15
đến gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Diggin' it!  I've been trying to strengthen my video editing chops lately so I'm down to work on this kind of stuff if anyone wants to collab

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới