vending

GRB352

Jul 3, 2016, 2:19:34 PM7/3/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
I've been on the lookout for a used vending machine on behalf of our VP. Eddie's plan is to link it up to our door cards so you can purchase snacks (and maybe arduino stuff) in a more controlled way rather than just putting money in a jar.

The likely price of a vending machine is $50-$100, that would purchase a lot of parts.

Daniel Crews

Jul 3, 2016, 11:57:33 PM7/3/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Definitely a cool idea to think about, but I wonder if we can put together the will to make it happen.

Fin