Kinetic Derby Help

Daniel Smith

Feb 16, 2017, 2:05:25 PM2/16/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace

Hackers,

This Saturday (2/18/17) at 11:00am in the Machine shop (AKA dirty shop), we will be working on the derby bike for this year’s Kinetic Derby. Mr. Frank has done the majority of the work to build the bike but we now need help to finish the bike in time for the derby on February 25th. This Saturday, we will need help with sanding, painting, 3d printing, etc. If you can help please let us know below, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel W. Smith

Liza Kholodkova

Feb 16, 2017, 6:10:01 PM2/16/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

I'll help. Got some LED lights if needed too.

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova

Founder of Botsy BeDrawn
Gainesville Hackerspace President