Kilns...

damion...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 6:53:21 PM5/26/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Well the kilns are free but they don't work. It's likely a simple fix of a burned out thermocouple or element. I haven't called her but the guts could still be usable as is. I'm thinking that we can just cut a hole in the side and one in the top. Make it a gas forge? Hmmm...
Damion

Frank

May 26, 2016, 8:49:00 PM5/26/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Best to see if it's a simple fix first I think. Do we need to jump on it lest we loose out?

Sent from my iPad

> On May 26, 2016, at 6:53 PM, damion...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Well the kilns are free but they don't work. It's likely a simple fix of a burned out thermocouple or element. I haven't called her but the guts could still be usable as is. I'm thinking that we can just cut a hole in the side and one in the top. Make it a gas forge? Hmmm...
> Damion

damion...@gmail.com

May 27, 2016, 6:39:05 AM5/27/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I've been slammed all week but I'll call today