Parden our Dust - Equipment move-in is happening!

Christopher Hoffman

May 5, 2018, 12:33:49 PM5/5/18
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers, it's happening! Last week we started moving in the equipment from the estate sale we pooled donations for! We picked up another load today, and have about two more still.

Parden the dust and clutter while we move it all over and find appropriate spots for them. We'll spend time on tuesday cataloging and planning, so we can start reducing that clutter.

The next two items to move are the beautiful bridgeport mill and extremely heavy granite table. Frank's making a custom carrier for those.

Apparently I can't post pictures from my phone, so I'll follow up with pictures later!