Hackerspace Weekly Digest: Mar 19, 2018 - March Demo Night and Shop Reorganization!

Christopher Hoffman

Mar 19, 2018, 7:13:23 PM3/19/18
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers!

First, some kudos! This weekend Kamin M., Tony R., and I spent a few hours and started reorganizing the shelves in the West Shop. We got through the first 4 shelves, grouping boxes together, sorting items, and labeling all the things. It should now be much easier to find what you are looking for. There are a few shelves remaining, mostly filled with random items that didn't have an immediate place, or boxes of member's projects. Feel free to help out if you can, grab a box and start organizing!

Also, I wanted to showcase Tony's awesome Gainesville Hackerspace towel, which he made with dye sublimation. This is the kind of stuff I enjoy seeing!

Calendar

  • Tuesday (1/16)
    • 7pm - Monthly Demo Night! Everyone is welcome to join us at the West Shop (6th Street Location) for our March Demo Night! We still have a few demo slots still open, so if you would like to give a demo/presentation/talk, you can sign up here!
      • Voting Members: No new applications this week.

Misc:

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

Christopher Hoffman
Secretary, Gainesville Hackerspace