Laser Cutting Class - Members-only tickets on sale now, Non-Members opening on Saturday!

Christopher Hoffman

Feb 15, 2017, 8:58:20 AM2/15/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey all!

I have created an Eventbrite page to manage ticketing for my upcoming class, Intro to Laser Cutting, scheduled for Thursday, Feb 23 at 7:00pm.
All the nitty-gritty details and ticketing information can be found on the event page here:

There is a discount for current Members, and those tickets are on sale now! I'd prefer if you signed up for the class on the eventbrite page, but if you are really opposed to it, contact me and we can work out another way. (I'll just glare at you the entire time :P)

There is a limit of 25 seats available, so sign up soon! Non-members tickets will open on Saturday. We've had 28 people sign up for Liza's email listserve, with more than half from non-members, so there is a lot of interest. Once open to the public, I can no longer guarantee member-preference, so Members sign up soon!

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
-Christopher Hoffman