Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Christopher Hoffman

no llegida,
11 de des. 2017, 22:45:4811/12/17
a Gainesville Hackerspace
Hey Hackers!

Members have been busy making the 6th street location ready to move in. Old owners equipment is busy being moved out, and the space has been cleaned, mopped, swept, vacuumed, and sanitized in preparation! This means the Open House tomorrow (Tuesday 12/12) will likely be the last open house in the Sun Center location. Come reminisce about the good ol' times, brainstorm about the future, and say good-bye to your favorite dripping waste-water pipe (there are so many, it can be hard to choose!).

We are going to start the Big Move on Saturday, at 9am. We'll meet at the Downtown location, and start packing up all the equipment and loading them on trailers to bring to our new home. Everyone is welcome to come and help build the new Hackerspace, we can definitely use everyone's help as we transition into the next chapter of our organization. I'll even provide donuts, it'll be a party!

I hope to see everyone there!

-Christopher Hoffman

Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor