Annual meeting: 2015-03-24

Allen Rout

Feb 3, 2015, 11:04:01 PM2/3/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Our official annual meeting will be held the 24th of March at the
downtown space.

Look at the bylaws

http://static.skillhouse.org/bylaws.pdf

for a little about what's supposed to go on at that meeting.

Currently running for various offices:

President: Ian Taylor
VP: Christian Von Kleist
Secretary: Daniel Crisman
Treasurer: Allen Rout
Sergeant-at-arms: Frank Lowry

If you're a voting member, and would like to put your name in the hat
for any of those positions, please let me know (and the list, if you
like)

If you're a member, and would like to become a voting member, so you
can run for one of these positions, there's time; we could vote you
in, during the board meeting next month. Let me know about that
intention, too.

We've had folks get voted in as members, and as voting members during
the same meeting. Think of the madcap rush of excitement as you are
flung to the dizzying pinnacles of earthly power! ....

Or something.

- Allen S. Rout