biking shoes

barbara beck

Apr 18, 2016, 6:31:13 AM4/18/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Looking for some old bike shoes as a possible pedal fixture for our Kid Power Bike.  We have cleats.  We will be at Hackerspace Tuesday evening.
Thanks, Barbara

Allen Rout

Apr 19, 2016, 10:29:29 AM4/19/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Would some velcro sandals or something be more foot-flexible? Or
maybe clips? I'm wondering about getting shoes that can fit lots of
different kids... If they'll just put their shoes in, a clip might be
easier.

- Allen S. Rout

barbara beck

Apr 19, 2016, 3:01:07 PM4/19/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,
I have been looking at options and decided to go with a Gator-themed Velcro sandal, 8 bucks at walmart.
Thanks for the input.
Barbara

barbara beck

Apr 26, 2016, 6:38:58 AM4/26/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Here is what we ended up using for the pedal fixture.  We had the Kid Power Bikes at the RePurpose Project this past Saturday and the flip flop solution worked well.

Christopher Hoffman

Apr 26, 2016, 10:28:38 PM4/26/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Looks like a perfect solution for an easy to use fixture!