I need an assistant for the day, Monday June 29.

rfEngineers

Jun 26, 2015, 9:53:34 AM6/26/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
<Shameless Advertising>
I need an assistant to ride down to south Florida with me on Monday
morning, do 2-to-3 hours of work and ride back to Gainesville.
The work involves helping me install equipment in a rack and taking a
few measurements in the field.
Qualifications are; The ability to lift up to 50-pounds and the ability
to ride in a car for several hours without needing to stop for a smoke
break. The ability to converse in an interesting fashion during a 4-hour
car ride is a plus.
The job pays $100.
If you are interested call Joe or Alex at 352-367-1725.
</Shameless Advertising>

---

Mark Venzke

Jun 28, 2015, 1:27:55 PM6/28/15
to Hackerspace
Joe,

If you will not have found someone to assist you by now, I would welcome the chance to do so on Tuesday if you could delay your work day until then.

Peace,

Mark

Eddie Reid

Jul 11, 2015, 3:51:11 PM7/11/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,
I ran across this map that shows coverage and tower locations for the us
check out your property?

http://opensignal.com/