African parrot becomes Amazon parrot

Brian Bartholomew

Sep 24, 2017, 6:07:21 PM9/24/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Crews

Sep 24, 2017, 6:15:16 PM9/24/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys let's hook up some power tools to voice commands!

Brian

Fin

Randy Fischer

Sep 24, 2017, 7:37:54 PM9/24/17
On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Daniel Crews <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys let's hook up some power tools to voice commands!

I actually think that's a great idea, as long as the one and only command is stop.  Maybe "Ow!" could be aliased...

Christopher Hoffman

Sep 24, 2017, 8:39:41 PM9/24/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Ok Google, how do I stop massive bleeding?
Ok Google, how long after severance can a finger be reattached?
Ok Google, how do I reattach a finger?
Ok Google, how can I 3D print a prosthetic finger?

Daniel Crews

Sep 24, 2017, 10:17:39 PM9/24/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Fin

Randy Fischer

Sep 27, 2017, 10:03:38 AM9/27/17
On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Christopher Hoffman <csh.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok Google, how do I stop massive bleeding?
Ok Google, how long after severance can a finger be reattached?
Ok Google, how do I reattach a finger?
Ok Google, how can I 3D print a prosthetic finger?

The last emergency defibrillator I trained on would talk you through it use.  If only my AVR was that easy to set up.