Fwd: 2000 Ohm resistor

Allen Rout

Dec 24, 2014, 1:01:01 AM12/24/14
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com, Logan Clapp
I dunno what we stock, or if 2000 is a rational ohmage to be on our
wall. Just forwarding the flare.

- Allen S. Rout

Dec 24, 2014, 1:04:37 AM12/24/14
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

I have a selection of resistors including 2k in various Wattage.  Contact me later this morning.
Joe

sent from my android phone.

matteroflight

Dec 24, 2014, 1:38:45 AM12/24/14
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I've also got an assortment 1Ohm to 1MOhm resistors.