List fill in and check website?

Daniel Crisman

Dec 22, 2014, 5:37:41 PM12/22/14
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

So I want a site that will allow me to set up a list of categories, then others may hang specific lists off that and check off items as they are done. My google-fu has failed me in this search.

Specific example:

List would be Reading Challenge, categories would be like "a book over 500 pages" or "a play". Each persons check list would have for example "over 500 pages: Game of Thrones" or "play: The Glass Menagerie" with checkboxes and maybe a date and comment box.

Anyone know of such a beast or do I get to write it?

matteroflight

Dec 22, 2014, 5:46:47 PM12/22/14
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

I like goodreads.com for my to read list.  Goodreads allows for challenges.  And, imdb.com for my to watch list.  Aside from that, you could run the meteor todo example app.