Internet uplink from remote areas for anti-fracking group

Mark Venzke

Oct 24, 2016, 2:27:21 PM10/24/16
to Hackerspace
Hackers,

Citizens from the southeast United States who are working to de-authorize the natural gas extraction process known as fracking and who are working to stop the installation of an interstate natural gas pipeline to transport natural gas so extracted from Southern Florida, through environmentally sensitive areas to other southeast states is seeking information technology services to provide to them Internet access in remote areas of Florida.

If you could provide to that group advice and/or technical assistance, contact me  I would connect you to them.

Mark Venzke
352-328-5615

maureen reschly

Oct 25, 2016, 10:54:58 AM10/25/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mark! Tomorrow evening at Holy FamilyParish Hall in Williston there will be an informational meeting on the Sabal Trail Pipeline from 6:30-8:30 Pipeline Information Meeting. This pipeline is being build now and they are trying to go under the Suwannee, Sta Fe and Withlacoochi Rivers. Permitting has been fast tracked and this pipeline will be used to export gas, not just for domestic use as they claim. We are still in need of drone operators to help monitor worksites and sensitive areas for violations. Anyone willing to step up with drone recon help please let me know! The water protectors at the Sacred Water Camp near the Suwannee crossing could use help with remote internet access as well!

Thanks again Mark and everyone!
:)
maureen

Mark Venzke

Oct 25, 2016, 3:08:40 PM10/25/16
to Hackerspace
Mark Venzke
South Bank
Section C
Dignity Village
3055 Northeast 28th Drive
Gainesville, Florida  32609-2875
352-328-5615
352-519-6414

Maureen,

Thank you for your leadership.

I have not yet heard from any information technology experts to help us with Internet access or from any drone experts to help us with aerial surveillance.  I shall keep working on both.

I wish that I could attend the informational meeting tomorrow evening in Williston, but I have not transportation.  If you would learn of anyone from Gainesville who intends to attend that meeting who could give to me a ride to the meeting and to my home afterward, I would welcome a ride from him or her.

I hope to join you righteous crusaders at Sacred Waters Camp for a while sometime soon.

A free, safe, healthy, civil, attractive, prosperous, sustainable and nurturing world is ours for the making!

Live well, not large or fast.

Harmony and health,
Inline image 1
Inline image 2