Visit by Hackaday

Christian von Kleist

Apr 26, 2015, 10:39:36 AM4/26/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Hackers. Cool news! On Tuesday night, Hackerspace is going to get a visit from Rich Bremer, a contributor to Hackaday.

If you have any cool projects you're working on, you should bring them that night so Rich can check them out!

-cvk

GRB352

Apr 27, 2015, 2:16:40 PM4/27/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I will dazzle him with these skillhouse customized finger savers for a 120mm fan  ;-)
20150427_141222-1.jpg

Christian von Kleist

Apr 28, 2015, 12:15:19 PM4/28/15
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:16 PM GRB352 <gregoryro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will dazzle him with these skillhouse customized finger savers for a 120mm fan  ;-)

Hey, Rob. Any chance we could hack together a quick passport stamp for Gainesville Hackerspace?

Our visitor tonight has a hackerspace passport he'd like stamped.

-cvk

GRB352

Apr 28, 2015, 1:40:27 PM4/28/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
I can whip something up for the stamp. Someone else will need to magic up a stamp-pad.

Christopher Hoffman

Apr 28, 2015, 2:45:11 PM4/28/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
If need be, we can just butcher one of those awesome skillhouse logos you printed a couple months back, cover it in sharpie and stamp it.

Although is someone else has a proper stamp pad, that'd work much better.

GRB352

May 23, 2015, 3:57:57 PM5/23/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Christian von Kleist

May 23, 2015, 5:32:55 PM5/23/15
On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM, GRB352 <gregoryro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://hackaday.com/2015/05/22/how-to-making-a-hackerspace-passport-stamp/

Nice! I saw a video once where the guy first froze the stamp rubber
before milling it. (He used liquid nitrogen, IIRC.)