Code drop from the demo night last week.

Allen Rout

Oct 25, 2016, 7:02:44 PM10/25/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
So, Gerry Shaw was our speaker last week who discussed turing
functions for biological regulation, and zebra butts.

He talked about having some code around which did some of that
simulation work, and wanted to post it.

I thought a github repo might be a more featurefull setting, and
suggested it; he thought that'd be fine.

So, I give you:

https://github.com/Skillhouse/turing_play

The makefile ought to be sufficient on recent ubuntu; I didn't go all
gnu about it.

If you've got the libav-tools or ffmpeg installed, it's
straightforward to glue frames from the simulation together to
generate an animation; I've added an example to the repo.

- Allen S. Rout
- Won't be there tonight; Son's birthday, and wife back in town. SEEya.