missing storage bin

barbara beck

Apr 6, 2016, 3:32:04 PM4/6/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Hello Everyone,
We are missing a large gray, plastic storage bin that was under our bike table.  We use it to  transport the large circuit boards associated with the bike when we visit schools and community events.  We have a couple events coming up.  If you happened to borrow it, we would appreciate its return.
Thanks, Barbara Beck

Liza Kholodkova

Apr 6, 2016, 4:02:54 PM4/6/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barbara,

Do you have a picture of it?
I can look around the space today to see if maybe someone moved it. I'm sure you guys looked but I'll take a look everywhere if you like.

Liza

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova
Founder of Botsy BeDrawn