Demo Night

Liza Kholodkova

Sep 19, 2016, 5:25:25 AM9/19/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

This Tuesday is demo night. Please let me know if you have a project to show of. I would like to create some social media buzz and make a poster; please let me know by 5pm today.

We got a yes from Ken McGurn to present his "Congress" project.

We got a maybe Chris Hoffman to present his findings on using the latest tool: laser cutter. I'm sure you all read emails, but you can come see results live!

We got maybe from Botsy.

--
Sincerely,
Hacker Liza

Joseph DiPietro

Sep 19, 2016, 5:56:57 PM9/19/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

I have the pcb's for the esp8266 project I showed last month. I'd like to present the updated configuration.  Also Eddie and I have a quick slide show about the KiCAD class we want to teach.

Liza Kholodkova

Sep 20, 2016, 3:27:01 AM9/20/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com, Ken McGurn
Hi Everyone,

Today is Demo Night at Hackerspace.
Check out the attached flyer for presenters and details.

Share this with your friends on facebook.
Facebook Event
Facebook Poll

--
Sincerely,