Annual Meeting failure... *sigh*

Allen Rout

Feb 2, 2015, 9:43:12 PM2/2/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
So, at this week's board meeting, we (the board) will decide on when
we'll hold the annual meeting. We were supposed to do that "before
Jan 31", but failed. Last week, I was patching glibc.

I'm going to suggest that we have the annual meeting the first meeting
of March, which is the board meeting for March, anyway.

We'll discuss in detail tomorrow night.

Agenda for the annual meeting includes selection of officers.

If you have an opinion about what we should be doing, no better time
in the year to come start talking about it, than that.

- Allen S. Rout

Christian von Kleist

Feb 2, 2015, 9:51:34 PM2/2/15
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Allen Rout <allen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, at this week's board meeting, we (the board) will decide on when
> we'll hold the annual meeting. We were supposed to do that "before
> Jan 31", but failed. Last week, I was patching glibc.
>
> I'm going to suggest that we have the annual meeting the first meeting
> of March, which is the board meeting for March, anyway.

Having the annual meeting the first meeting of March sounds good to me.

Thanks, Allen. See you tomorrow.

-cvk

Frank

Feb 2, 2015, 10:39:02 PM2/2/15