Radio Shack closure list

dis7ant

Feb 9, 2015, 2:26:27 PM2/9/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
If anyone's wanting to score some close-out sale deals on new equipment, here's the list of stores that are closing due to the recent bankruptcy filing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B98fJyWbYquCT3BRWEpvRXRUR00/view?usp=sharing

GRB352

Feb 9, 2015, 2:53:23 PM2/9/15
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
This looked like the closest. one in Lady Lake too.
8758 OCALASW 93RD COURT RD 018758 11250 SW 93RD COURT RD Ͳ OCALA FL 34481 NonMall 3,086

I've scored some great deals at RS fire sales in the past.

Randy Fischer

Feb 9, 2015, 3:02:23 PM2/9/15

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:53 PM, GRB352 <gregoryro...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've scored some great deals at RS fire sales in the past.

I guess the big question is:  when do they start their fire sales?

Randy Fischer

Feb 10, 2015, 3:57:13 PM2/10/15

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Randy Fischer <randy....@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess the big question is:  when do they start their fire sales?

9 in jax,  3 in ocala,  1 each palatka, villages, chiefland