Who's speakers are these?

Daniel Smith

Oct 9, 2016, 10:31:35 AM10/9/16
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Does anyone know who's JBL Speaker cabinets these belong too? I asked around but no one seems to be sure. The main drivers are blown however, if no one claims them, I want to refurbish them. Thanks!

Eddie Reid

Oct 9, 2016, 1:58:45 PM10/9/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I brought them in, I needed a temporary place for them.

Eddie

On 10/09/2016 10:31 AM, Daniel Smith wrote:
Does anyone know who's JBL Speaker cabinets these belong too? I asked around but no one seems to be sure. The main drivers are blown however, if no one claims them, I want to refurbish them. Thanks!

Liza Kholodkova

Oct 9, 2016, 2:24:59 PM10/9/16
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Please out name tag and contact info on anything brought to HackerSpace. It might be dumped if there is no name tag.

On Sunday, October 9, 2016, Eddie Reid <ed...@reidehome.com> wrote:

Hello,

I brought them in, I needed a temporary place for them.

Eddie

On 10/09/2016 10:31 AM, Daniel Smith wrote:
Does anyone know who's JBL Speaker cabinets these belong too? I asked around but no one seems to be sure. The main drivers are blown however, if no one claims them, I want to refurbish them. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Liza Kholodkova
Founder of Botsy BeDrawn
Aerospace and Mechanical Engineer